RightMark Audio Analyzer is updated to 6.4.5.
What's new in RMAA 6.4.5
- added Pro Tools HD/HDX compatibility, that uses Float32LSB ASIO I/O format.
RMAA 6.4.5 and instruction in English is available for free in the Download section. Please use “Run as Administrator” by right mouse button to install RMAA.
The RMAA 6.4.5 PRO is also available with a number of features not present in the freeware version. Updates from any older 6 PRO version are free of charge. Use the same link when you bought PRO version. If you have no PRO version yet, may be it is a good time to upgrade your RMAA.
RMAA PRO features:
- 4 times more detailed spectrums (FFT Size option);
- changable test parameters in test options;
- GUI skin support (15 skins bundled).
RMAA 6.4.5 PRO is not available at the moment. We are working on this issue.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by mail.
- fixed scale for any spectrum, 10 dB step
- new more friendly size of spectrum
- some minor bugs fixed
- THD and IMD test now have one more significant digit
- new button for exporting results to a plain txt file;
- all spectrums have more size now;
- added auto scale plots;
- fixed some issues.
- new FFT Size options: 2, 4, 8 millions for analysis of any WAV files (the most right button in RMAA main window);
- phase testing is coming back;
- fixed some issues with HTML report in localized Windows.
- new 352 and 384 kHz modes are supported;
- new dB scale mode: equivalent total RMS for white noise.
ASIO device in freeware version!
- ASIO diagnostics (supported frequencies, buffers sizes, i/o channels) in freeware version!
- Windows XP support is coming back!
- minor bugfixes and improvements.
- added WinSound multichannel playback device (WASAPI exclusive mode);
- added channel selection for MME playback devices;
- added 4 more slots in table of Results, some twicks were made.
- some tests work faster now;
- PRO version: new Speed-Quality switch;
- PRO version: selected ASIO channels are saved in registry now.
- updated Intel high performance library to IPP 6.0.2;
- accelerated tests IMD + noise (swept sine) and THD + noise (set of tones), these tests work up to 4 times faster now.
- compiled with new Intel high performance IPP 6.0.1 library (w/ additional Intel Atom and Intel Core i7 optimizations);
- added IPP optimization type list;
- fixed bug with normalization;
- new powerfull Nullsoft installation system
- new library IPP 5.3.4 (added support Core 2 Duo mobile CPUs);
- more information about CPU features and turned on IPP optimizations.
- new test Impulse/Phase responce;
- new option FFT Size (PRO version);
- completed second stage of Intel IPP DSP library implementation;
- new IPP Info button with system information and benchmark;
- fixed wrong diagnostics while external device testing.
- added latency measurement in calibration window;
- fixed wrong calibration diagnostics caused big latency.
- completed the first stage of Intel IPP DSP library implementation (commercial license, multi-core and SSE/SSE2/SSE3 performance optimizations);
- Fixed possible inaccuracy in ASIO noise level test (RMAA PRO).
- added testing of any output of MME device in Vista (make sure max speakers configuration selected in OS's device settings);
- added testing of any output of KS device in XP (PRO version only);
- resulting WAV file option now works with any test combination;
- fixed problem with testing USB devices with big latency.
- new parameter "Level change" was added to HMTL report, it shows the same level difference as in "Adjusting level" windows independently from ajusting levels;
- selected tests have an effect on "Playback only" and "Recording only" modes now;
- stability was improved considerably.
- added Kernel Streaming in PRO version (method of sending digital audio data to an audio device bypass Windows' KMixer);
- full names of test in results browser;
- min/max values in short/full results of "THD (set of tones)" test;
- mono mode is saved in/ restored from registry now;
- added distortion calculation mode in "THD (set of tones)" test;
- advanced additional language support ability.
- added generation/analyze of testing WAV-files: 24-bit 3-bytes int (packed int), 32-bit IEEE float (0.24 float type 3);
- corrected headers of generated WAV-files;
- added 8-bit files support;
- some other minor fixes.
- added multi-language support (English/Russian);
- fixed critical error in "Recording only" mode ;
- fixed some specific error (so-called "RME 24-bit problem");
- some other minor fixes.
- important update! only selected tests will save to / analize from WAV file (compatible mode for RMAA 5.5 test/result files: selected first 7 tests)
- added skin changing ability (1 additional skin in freeware version, 15 skins in PRO version);
- added spectrum colors changing on-the-fly (no more need to reload results);
- some minor GUI fixes (added hits on buttons, added maximize ability, new icon).
RMAA 6.0 features:
- friendly user's interface (all tests and options in single list, new look of HTML report);
- added new sample rates (88.2, 176.4 kHz);
- added new important parameter in HTML report: Harmonic distortions + noise, dB (A);
- added new MONO mode;
- added polarity test (HTML report);
- added new spectrum plot modes (linear/log/mel);
- added support of local languages on spectrum label;
- fixed some critical errors.