RightMark Audio Analyzer is updated to 6.2.5.
What's new in RMAA 6.2.5
- added WinSound multichannel playback device (WASAPI exclusive mode);
- added channel selection for MME playback devices;
- added 4 more slots in table of Results, some twicks were made;
- minor bugfixes and improvements;
- Windows XP is not supported yet.
RMAA 6.2.5 and instruction in English is available for free in the Download section.
The RMAA 6.2.5 PRO is also available with a number of features not present in the freeware version. Updates from any older 6 PRO version are free of charge. Use the same way when you bought PRO version. If you have no PRO version yet, may be it is a good time to upgrade your RMAA.
RMAA PRO features:
- 4 times more detailed spectrums (FFT Size option);
- ASIO support (unique feature, only in the professional version!);
- ASIO diagnostics (supported frequencies, buffers sizes, i/o channels);
- Kernel Streaming support (bypass Windows KMixer);
- GUI skin support (15 skins bundled);
- capability to choose any inputs and outputs for ASIO tests;
- using various devices on the same test;
- cross API testing (MME, DirectSound, KS, ASIO);
- other options, including new test parameters.
RMAA 6.2.5 PRO is available in the biggest online software e-shop shareit.com. Price is 79.95 EUR.
- some tests work faster now;
- PRO version: new Speed-Quality switch;
- PRO version: selected ASIO channels are saved in registry now.
- updated Intel high performance library to IPP 6.0.2;
- accelerated tests IMD + noise (swept sine) and THD + noise (set of tones), these tests work up to 4 times faster now.
- compiled with new Intel high performance IPP 6.0.1 library (w/ additional Intel Atom and Intel Core i7 optimizations);
- added IPP optimization type list;
- fixed bug with normalization;
- new powerfull Nullsoft installation system
- new library IPP 5.3.4 (added support Core 2 Duo mobile CPUs);
- more information about CPU features and turned on IPP optimizations.
- new test Impulse/Phase responce;
- new option FFT Size (PRO version);
- completed second stage of Intel IPP DSP library implementation;
- new IPP Info button with system information and benchmark;
- fixed wrong diagnostics while external device testing.
- added latency measurement in calibration window;
- fixed wrong calibration diagnostics caused big latency.
- completed the first stage of Intel IPP DSP library implementation (commercial license, multi-core and SSE/SSE2/SSE3 performance optimizations);
- Fixed possible inaccuracy in ASIO noise level test (RMAA PRO).
- added testing of any output of MME device in Vista (make sure max speakers configuration selected in OS's device settings);
- added testing of any output of KS device in XP (PRO version only);
- resulting WAV file option now works with any test combination;
- fixed problem with testing USB devices with big latency.
- new parameter "Level change" was added to HMTL report, it shows the same level difference as in "Adjusting level" windows independently from ajusting levels;
- selected tests have an effect on "Playback only" and "Recording only" modes now;
- stability was improved considerably.
- added Kernel Streaming in PRO version (method of sending digital audio data to an audio device bypass Windows' KMixer);
- full names of test in results browser;
- min/max values in short/full results of "THD (set of tones)" test;
- mono mode is saved in/ restored from registry now;
- added distortion calculation mode in "THD (set of tones)" test;
- advanced additional language support ability.
- added generation/analyze of testing WAV-files: 24-bit 3-bytes int (packed int), 32-bit IEEE float (0.24 float type 3);
- corrected headers of generated WAV-files;
- added 8-bit files support;
- some other minor fixes.
- added multi-language support (English/Russian);
- fixed critical error in "Recording only" mode ;
- fixed some specific error (so-called "RME 24-bit problem");
- some other minor fixes.
- important update! only selected tests will save to / analize from WAV file (compatible mode for RMAA 5.5 test/result files: selected first 7 tests)
- added skin changing ability (1 additional skin in freeware version, 15 skins in PRO version);
- added spectrum colors changing on-the-fly (no more need to reload results);
- some minor GUI fixes (added hits on buttons, added maximize ability, new icon).
RMAA 6.0 features:
- friendly user's interface (all tests and options in single list, new look of HTML report);
- added new sample rates (88.2, 176.4 kHz);
- added new important parameter in HTML report: Harmonic distortions + noise, dB (A);
- added new MONO mode;
- added polarity test (HTML report);
- added new spectrum plot modes (linear/log/mel);
- added support of local languages on spectrum label;
- fixed some critical errors.