RMAA suite is designed for testing quality of analog and digital paths of any audio devices, be it a sound card, an MP3 player, a consumer CD/DVD player or an acoustic set. The results are obtained by playing and recording test signals passed through the tested audio path by means of frequency analysis algorithms. A more common mark is also provided for those unfamiliar with measured technical parameters.
A new version is the result of two years of development by best
experts in digital audio. RMAA 6.0 raises the bar of comfort and
functionality for spectrum analyzers. That's why it is a program of
choice for enthusiasts, professionals, and audio magazines around the
world; and some manufacturers are developing new devices with the
mandatory testing of their quality in RMAA. In short, the program at
the moment is a de-facto standard providing quick and easy measurement
of technical parameters, without the need to spend tens of thousands
of dollars on specialized measurement systems.
RMAA 6 features:
- friendly user's interface (all tests and options in single list, new look of HTML report);
- added new sample rates (88.2, 176.4 kHz);
- added new important parameter in HTML report: Harmonic distortions + noise, dB (A);
- added new MONO mode;
- added polarity test (HTML report);
- added new spectrum plot modes (linear/log/mel);
- added support of local languages on spectrum label;
- fixed some critical errors.
RMAA 6 and instruction in English is available for free in the Download section.